Aims and Values
“Our mission is to provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.”
We aim to:
- Be the centre of choice for patients by providing outstanding clinical and customer focused patient care.
- Be an excellent employer in order to attract and retain the best staff.
- Continuously invest in technology and facilities in order to develop and improve our service to patients.
- Work with leading local consultants dedicated to providing the best possible treatment.
At Cancer Centre London we have six core values, and these are reflected in every aspect of every service we provide.
- We put our patients first, every time
Patient care is our absolute priority. We are a customer-focused organisation, committed to providing first-class independent healthcare in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- We attract world class consultants
Our staff and consultants are all recognised as leaders in their chosen fields, and their work at our Centre is our biggest strength, with their experience helping us to be one of the best providers of private cancer care in London.
- We are a team with one goal: excellence
We recognise that every member of staff plays a key role in making every aspect of Cancer Centre London the best it can be. Years of sound recruitment, induction, training and feedback have provided us with a skilled and customer-oriented staff.
- We treat every patient as a five-star guest
We are committed to providing an excellent level of service to our patients, and we do everything we can to ensure that each patient is well cared for in excellent facilities with the best possible patient services.
- We deliver the best possible results, working to the highest of standards
We focus on delivering results and consistently comply with the uppermost standards of safety, ensuring our patients can rely upon us to consistently deliver leading consultants, the highest hygiene and clinical standards, and investment in technology to ensure we achieve the best clinical outcome.
- And above all, we take pride in what we do
All of our staff take great pride in the role they play in helping people; before, during and after their cancer treatment.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment with one of our specialists, complete this form online or call 020 8247 3351.