As a healthcare provider committed to delivering exceptional healthcare, we take great pride in our patient satisfaction results. We’re extremely pleased to regularly receive positive reviews online and also via our patient satisfaction results.
You can find below some of the highlights from the results of our latest survey, conducted between April and June 2020:
We are proud of our outstanding record:
- 100% of patients said they would be ‘Likely’ or ‘Extremely Likely’ to recommend CCL
- 100% of patients told us the overall quality of their service was ‘Good’, Very Good’ or ‘Excellent’
- 100% of patients answered ‘Yes, always when asked if they felt they were treated with dignity and respect
- 100% of patients said the overall impression of nursing was ‘Good, ‘Very good’ or ‘Excellent’
- 100% of patients said they would be ‘Extremely likely’ or ‘Likely to recommend their consultant
- 100% of patients said their opinion of cleanliness at CCL was ‘Good, ‘Very good’ or ‘Excellent’
We’re always delighted to be rated highly by patients, but it’s the individual comments about our services and staff that put the biggest smiles on the faces of our team.
Here are a selection of the comments we’ve recently received about our services:
- “Your care, support, friendship and professionalism has been quite amazing and has allowed me and my family to get through this period and come out the other side. I will be forever thankful.”
- “I have no hesitation in recommending CCL to anybody needing treatment. The staff were efficient and professional, making me feel confident in my treatment.”
- “Patients at CCL are offered complementary therapy sessions which is a lovely gesture and the therapy room is an oasis of calm which is very welcome with all the anxiety and stress associated with cancer treatment.”
- “On discovering I had breast cancer I felt bewildered. Driving into CCL I was anxious but my fears were quickly allayed – all aspects of treatment were well explained, my questions answered and suddenly all the anxiety was overcome.
- “The radiotherapy team were, without exception, professional, gentle, good humoured and very accommodating with any questions/quibbles that I had.”
- “Being able to park at the hospital and being given times for treatment convenient to me meant that I was able to carry on working and life continued as normal.”
- “I never had to wait more than 5 minutes before the start of treatment and all the advice given was vital and spot on. Thank you all for making a difficult time more bearable.”
The service we seek to provide
Your care and comfort is of paramount importance and we will try to accommodate any special requirements you may have, from arranging an interpreter, providing a special diet or helping you to observe your religious practices.
Wherever possible, please telephone us in advance with any specific requests so we are able to ensure your visit to Cancer Centre London meets your expectations and is as relaxed as possible.
At CCL we firmly believe that all patients within our care have the right:
- To seek advice regarding any concerns or queries you may have
- To be given clear and full explanations of any proposed treatment before deciding whether to consent to treatment
- To seek a second opinion on your diagnosis and/or treatment
- To have access to your own health records
- To be assured that all entries within the health record are confidential
- To raise suggestions and complaints about any aspect of the service you feel does not meet our high standards
- To request any facilities not available which we will do our best to provide for you
- To be assured your privacy and dignity are maintained.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to discuss any aspect of your upcoming care in more detail, please contact a member of our team on the details below.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment with one of our specialists, complete this form online or call 020 8247 3351.